Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Patni - Test Pattern


Posted By : Satyanarayana Kumar G

PATNI PATTERN - DEC 2003
Hi

First of all I would like to thank our moderator Chetana for her selfless effort and also to Suri. I am proud of him as he was our senior in B.tech (SVEC, Tirupati).

information regarding my selection process .

1.aptitude test(all questions were from RS agrwal)
2.technical test(it was on C.it was dead easy.they just asked very basics)
3.GD
4.tech and HR interview.

regarding my interview i was not asked any tech questions.he asked me only 2 questions. they are

1.one prob regarding TRANSLATION OF AXES(COORDINATE GEOMETRY FROM INTERMEDIATE)
2.SWAP TWO NUMBERS WITHOUT USING A TEMP VARIABLE.

He concentrated mostly on my attitude and communication skill.

(Paper Submitted By : Satyanarayana Kumar G)

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Career Launchers!!!

Note:

This blog can be viewed using all the browsers but can be best viewed in Mozilla Browser.
 

Career Launchers!!! Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha