Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TATA ELXSI - PATTERN


Posted By : Chinni


HI FRIENDS,
Tata ELXSI visited our college on jully. First of all I want 2 Thank people who sends their experiences and made comfort with the selection procedure. I have been selected in this company. And this my third company. When got rejected in my 1st company , I'm some what dipressed. But when I think how I prepared ?
What I want to be? Then I forget the pain. I realised my destination, and started keeping faith in my-self. The only thing I did for placement is , being confident and having a smile on my face( not only during the interview) but also every time and I maintained that consistency. So, friends when you are facing any interview and you really mean its worthy, "THEN KEEP FAITH IN YOUR SELF and NEVER TAKE A SECOND CHANCE".
ALL THE BEST and one thing I forget to say our job really ends when we feel comfort with our panel, and they really make our job easy. I Sincerely thank my panel sir for making my job easy and comfort.
And the last thing i'ld like to say is "never say that , we don't have those topics, or we came from so and so branch so we don't know much about this". Why i'm saying this means ,some of friends done the same mistake.Be expressive.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Career Launchers!!!

Note:

This blog can be viewed using all the browsers but can be best viewed in Mozilla Browser.
 

Career Launchers!!! Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha